Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Spammer Busted

My day goes something like this; wake up, check email, filter through about a hundred pieces SPAM to get to two or three real emails, In the afternoon I repeat the process, and then it again before I end my day. In total, I either manually purge, or using software, automatically purge about 250 pieces of SPAM per day. I’ve tired just about everything to combat this problem. I've changed email accounts a half dozen times, I've spent hundreds of dollars on SPAM tools, all to no avail. It’s hopeless.

I friggen hate spammers. How many times do I need to see an advertisement for penile enlargement? Anyway, I digress, this 24 year old kid, Mr. Smathers, working for AOL, sold 92 million email addresses to spammers. He disserves more than a fine and some jail time. Can we send him to Iraq, maybe even as a hostage? Then, with the Muslim terrorist jagoffs threaten to behead him; we can say, oh, whatever....

But seriously, can't we at least make him a bitch in some prison?