Thursday, September 16, 2004

iPod top 10 List - September 04

A friend asked me what my top rated tunes were in my 30gig iPod. I would post my most often played list, however it seems to be one long list of Dave Matthews Band songs, so I'll go with the highest rated for now. I'm might need to reset the play counts because it's going to take awhile for an other songs to catch up.

My Current Top Rated:

  1. When the World Ends - Dave Matthews Band
  2. Like a stone - Audioslave
  3. Stay or Leave (live) - Dave Matthews Band
  4. Big Time Sensuality - Bjork
  5. Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
  6. The Good Life - Weezer
  7. Only in Dreams - Weezer
  8. Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
  9. Bullet in the head - Rage against the machine
  10. Mr. Cab Driver - Lenny Kravitz

My Most receintly played:

  1. The Air Near my Fingers - The White Stripes
  2. Animals - Talking Heads
  3. Two hearts in 3-4 time - The Avalanches
  4. Even Though - Sugar Ray
  5. Doctor Jimmy - The Who
  6. Heave-Ho - Smash Mouth
  7. Walking the Blues - Jonny Cash
  8. Oh! Sweet Nothin' - The Velvet Underground
  9. Rumble - Guitar Wolf
  10. Reaction - Bob Marley & the Wailers

Currently playing: Come On - Young Dubliners

1 comment:

brad said...

Bob Marley GOOD!!!

You need to get "Best of Van Morrison" Good too.

It is missing for a person of your tastes. If you like Dave mathews and Bob marley. You would probably like Van Morrison too.