Sunday, October 17, 2004

Photo Friday - The Weekly Photo Challenge

I've joined the Photo Friday challenge. Each week I will post a picture and submit to the criticism of the world. It should be fun right?

What is Photo Friday? Well to quote the site “Each week Photo Friday posts a photo assignment. Your mission is the creative interpretation of the week's theme. When you're done, post the picture you took to your website and submit your link to Photo Friday.

Photo Friday is about challenging our participants to be original and creative within the constraints of the week's theme. It's not a competition. Anyone with a camera and a place on the internet to post pictures can participate.”

I've been a fan of this site for about a year. Some of the contributors are amazing. My favorite is 35 degrees who operates out of Japan.

This weeks theme is "Unexpected". I submitted a picture from last week. My favorite from this week is tatendrang's entry.

1 comment:

brad said...

Bro,
We missed my sister's gallery show in LA. It was last weekend. My bad. I was too busy actually.
Blessings,
brad