Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hey, my favorite UOP pseudo professor has a website!

Check it out, The official web site of Dr. Firpo Carr. As if there were unofficial sites! The first paragraph of his website reads:

Firpo Wycoff Carr is a 50-year-old best-selling author who resides in the Los Angeles area, and who hails originally from Watts via South-Central. He is an internationally known author, scholar, and lecturer. Along with Janet Jackson, he is the recipient of the 2004 NAACP Award for Excellence in the Media,・and has been selected for Who's Who in America 2005 (59th Edition).

Let's see:
Best Selling Author – Ummm, I don’t think so, Carr is self-published
Carr is from the hood - that gives him street creed – right!
Internationally known - as a fringe Jehovah Witness nutball
Excellence in the Media - Really?, it must have been a private ceremony.
Who’s Who in America! - Me too! However, I did not want to pay the $250 for a personal advertisement.

Oh, and where did you get your PHD? I could not find it on your website. The UOP catalog does not mention your PHD, is that because it is from Pacific Western University, a known degree mill.

Carrs website blows – I nominated it for web sites that suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People never cease to amaze me. After reading this guys website I decided Universities never cease to amaze me either. Who does the selection of Professors?

Anonymous said...

Firpo Carr is a deluded fantasist!!