Saturday, January 15, 2005

How Berkeley Can You Be?

I do not know how I missed this! How Berkeley Can You Be? Parade, September 19, 2004. My son attended Berkeley and would often tell me stories of the nutball nudists, old hippies, and student activists that would parade around town. This page from zombietime is a great laugh. Every nutball group on the planet (well almost) in one place. My favorite photo is the furry naked man with the little winky. What the hell was he thinking?

This site might not be work safe, so be careful when viewing. It contains some really bad nudity. I think you can only get in trouble at work if it's good nudity. This is the "oh my god don't look or you'll never want to have sex again," type of nudity, so you might be safe.

The photos and commentary are very funny, enjoy.