Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

The 4th of July 2005 will go into the history books as a bust personally. I am still sick from last week’s Mexico trip, so I could only spend a few hours at the park with my family today. Moreover, just about all of the time I have had free today has been devoted to homework. I only have 5 weeks of school left – how much worse can it get?

I took about half an hour at the park to walk around with my wife and snap a few pictures. I’ve included the best of the bunch below. I had planned a photo essay – maybe next year.

Speaking of next year, I’m planning on going all out – a 16 hours park fest complete with gas grill, steaks, burgers, and all the fixings. This year, I’m eating dinner alone (most likely toast or crackers).

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Mojoey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, coz! Hope you're feeling better now and I am soooo looking forward to next year's BBQ. We missed our grill master this year. Although your wife did an adequate job. *g*

m-dub said...

I just wish I could have been sick from a Mexico Trip!