Saturday, July 29, 2006

A photography day

I took my wife and cousin to see Beowulf and Grendel in west LA today. While they were watching the movie, I took some time to travel the area looking for interesting things to shoot. I found this shot under a bridge near Giant Robot on Sawtelle. I was looking for graffiti or stencil art, but ended up just doing some people watching.

I also went into an open house in Beverly Hills. It was such fun to see how the other half lives. They were asking 3.5 million for the house. I would have been happy with the maids quarters.

I'll post a few more pictures here soon. I shot over 100 pictures today. A good rule of thumb for me is one keeper for every 40 shot. I like a few pictures from todays batch, so I may post some here and some to my flicr blog.


Technorati Tags: ,