Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

It is funny about Halloween, the older you get, the less fun it is. Until you have kids and then its fun until the kids turn self-conscious -I’m a year or two away from my youngest son's self-conscious phase. Then Halloween becomes less and less fun until you get grandkids – I’m not quite there yet.

This year was like last year, and the year before. We attended a community party in Cerritos, complete with a live band, games, and a haunted house. It’s great fun for the kids.

This shot is of my aunt as she works a community fair booth. The three sisters (all witches with $1 witch hats), work the booth every year in support of a local Filipino American social organization. The whole family turns out in support.

2 comments:

Manuelita said...

Hey, I know that witch! Hope you all had a great Halloween.

Yay, I finally figured out how to post a comment. LOL! I've been wanting to share my Gerard Butler pic with you, Mojoey, for ages. *g* It's a shot from his next movie 300.

Manuelita ~ running & hiding

Mojoey said...

Ah, I guess he could be attractive, in a very non-gay sort of appreciation for a healthy human man kind of way. I can understand that women (and some men) might dig him.