Friday, February 16, 2007

Blogroll Update: CaroLINES

CaroLINES has joined the Atheist Blogroll and has the honor of becoming our 200th blog. That's right - 200 blogs have joined since I started this project just a few short months ago. Woohoo!

Take a moment to get to know our newest member. CaroLINES' introductory post is about Hitchhiking. I was lost in the first paragraph - what the hell is a Hillman Avenger?

,,,reminded me of the only time I've ever picked up a hitcher. I had an old Hillman Avenger (I think it avenged the fact that I bought the damn thing), with a bigger engine, same transmission and a busted radiator. Somewhere along the way someone had "upgraded" the engine to a staggering 1300cc, from the original 1100cc...

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, and it's a car. Painted a certain shade of brown. (Not that one... A more obscure one). :-)

Carolyn Ann