Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A few changes

I cut my 7 year old beard the other day. Nobody noticed - not even my wife. I'm  growing it  back now. I know, what a dumb thing to do. I loved my beard.

Change is good from time-to-time. I changed from a black background to a white one here at Deep Thoughts. I've had a total of 23 emails requesting the change since the new year. I figured - oh what the hell.

The Atheist Blogroll

On another note, the atheist blogroll is experiencing problems with the ping/update service provided by the always unreliable blogrolling.com. They have no customer service. They don't even update their website with basic status information. All they do is provide a spotty but essential service poorly. I really should look into starting my service.

I do not know when the ping service will start again. Outages last from days to a few weeks. I will let you know if I hear anything. I have support calls into Tucsows. I do not expect an answer.

6 comments:

nullifidian said...

I did wonder. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

It's much more comfortable to read, a nice and welcome change!

tina FCD said...

Yes it is easier to read, but, ok, I really am not into the white either, but who am I, it's your blog and it looks really nice.Yeah, yeah, yeah, there always has to be a critic.(smile)

Reason's Whore said...

Thank you! Thank you! May the hair on your chin grow long and lush and never fall out, o wisest of blogroll masters!

beepbeepitsme said...

A white background does make it easier to read, especially for us old farts.

vjack said...

Easier to read. I like it. Now if I can only manage to get some of my trolls to visit you so they'll leave me alone.