Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Nutball Alert: Kris Helphinstine

I was going to let Kris Helphinstine fade into obscurity. With his "science degree" I am sure he can land an important job at the Discovery Institute. I hear they are looking for an assistant propaganda officer.

One of Helphinstine's buddies, or more likely Helphinstine himself, has been posting ID crap on my original post on this subject. If you recall, Helphinstine is the teacher who did his best to teach ID in his 8 day stint as a science teacher - and was fired for his efforts.

Helphinstine's powerpoint presentations are available via this article in the Bend Weekly. They can only be viewed by IE - sorry. (Hat tip to Furious Nads).  And let me just add - as a connoisseur of powerpoint presentations - they suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last I read about him he was trying to forge some connection in his classes between the Nazis and planned parenthood. The Discovery Institute sounds about right.

Anonymous said...

dman nigga you're unbiased here