Thursday, May 17, 2007

Depth of field and memory

Books3

I've been working on depth of field control using a macro lens, low light, while holding the camera by hand. I focused on The Craft or Research, everything else is at a slightly different depth and therefor a slightly different focus. I like the result.

Ordinary objects hold a special appeal. This is a shot of my bookshelf. I love to read. I know this represents my interest now. A year from now it will be different. How am I to remember now?  A simple picture of the shelf would be boring, so I tried for something I could hang on my wall.

Technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

tina FCD said...

My son and daughter-in-law would love that photo, they are "book eaters".

Johnny C said...

I love to read a lot. I noticed the book by Gaiman on your shelf. I have been told by a few people that I should read his work. I'm wondering, what do you think of it, honestly?

Mojoey said...

Johnny - read it. It is outstanding.