Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shopping for...

Christmas, or the Winter Solstice, or whatever it is you want to call the pending national consumer holiday? Artist Marek Eby might have the answer for you. Marek owns a Cafepress store called Trilobite Clothing which caters to people who actually believe in the fossil record. He sells evolution and paleontology based designs. My favorite is Viva La Evolution!

I think I will wear this to the next school board meeting instead of the big red A.

I'm always in the market for gift ideas. This fits the bill. So, for my two real "atheist" friends and one Christian friend (who supports evolution) - I think you can guess what Santa is leaving in your stocking.

Technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

angelsdepart said...

Very cool! I am going there right now to buy a shirt! Thanks!