Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blogroll Update: Bloggin' Off

There's an interesting new addition to the Atheist Blogroll.  Bloggin' Off, Views From the Edge of the Continent is written by paulmct, who has clearly had enough unpleasant encounters with religion to have an opinion.

He describes it himself:

Although I don't write exclusively about atheism or agnosticism, they and religious hypocrisy are some of the most common categories or themes.  The rational and secular point of view also permeates just about everything I write, being integral to who I am.  My ultimate goal is to write screenplays informed by this point of view.

My blog is about whatever I feel like writing about.  It may be current events one day, personal experiences or observations the next, my take on a movie another day, or a recount of where a song or piece of music takes my thoughts.  Sometimes I'm witty, sometimes matter of fact.  The following link will take you to a good starting point to get to know my blog.  The post has several links embedded to other posts, all relevant to members of this blogroll.  I hope you enjoy it: Beijing-Style Censorship In Canada.

Please drop in and welcome our newest Atheist blogroll member.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On hypocrisy...

my preacher just this week pulled a most fucked up one..."Wouldn't it be better to worship with the hypocrites than to be in hell with the hypocrites?"