Friday, November 21, 2008

Sunday school teacher liked them young

My Sunday school teacher was hot. As I remember, she was the 20 something wife of somebody important at my church. Being a 14-years-old at the time, my comrades and i often talked about her hotness in less than flattering language. We were boys. It's what boys do. Of course, my Sunday school teacher never sent me picture of her boobs ether. Partly because there were no cell phones back in the day, and partly because she was not that kind of girl. She kissed me on the check once after I won some kind of award. I still remember the awkwardness of that moment. Yikes, being a kid was tough. It does not help when your Sunday school teacher abuses her authority.

Victoria Ann Chacon, a 27 year old former teacher, was arrested Tuesday on charges of distributing harmful material to a minor. The charge stems from an incident that first surfaced in March when a 14 year old San Antonio area teen’s parents found racy love letters written by Chacon.

The arrest affidavit states that in two letters, “Chacon professes her love for the teen, about how passionate he is, and about how she feels when she and the teen kiss each other.”

Yuck…