Friday, March 20, 2009

Blogroll Update: Audit update and some weirdness

Chrystal of Sunny Skeptic reported that The Raving Atheist has changed allegiances and is now the Raving Theist. There is much weirdness here. Chrystal advises that we stay away. I agree.

I finished an audit of the blogs who joined the Atheist Blogroll in February, 75% were missing. I’ve added them back as of last night. I’ve spot checked other months and have not found a problem. I’m going to call our membership at 894.

Since Chrystal is really helping out, I want to make sure all the members know how much I appreciate it. Please drop by her blog to say thanks.

I’ve set of goal of reaching 1,000 blogs on the Atheist Blogroll by the end of the year. I need your help to get the word out. Please make a post asking your readers to join. I’m sure that with 894 members, finding another 100 or so will not be a problem.

If you would like to join the blogroll, click here.