Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogroll Update: Introducing Cycle Ninja

Cycle Ninja is our first atheist Ninja. How cool is that? The author was kind enough to provide an introduction.

In the author’s own words:

My name is Paul, I’m a cradle Catholic-turned-skeptic who blogs about whatever I like.  As the name implies I am an avid cyclist (with more enthusiasm than talent, I hasten to add), but over the past year and more, the focus of my little corner of the web has solidified into its own purpose.  Unlike friends and family, my blog is not devoted to my kids (don’t got nun), my job (hello, Powerball?), or my particular obsession.  My mind is fertile enough that I can’t focus on just one item of interest.  Primarily, my blog is therapeutic.  It gives me a place to get out all of the things I’d like to say, but would get in trouble for if they actually made it to the surface.    Lots of cynicism and sarcasm, but the occasional glimpse of human emotions, too.  Cycle Ninja is heavily influenced by the writings of Andrew Sullivan, and thus the blog is a scattershot of news, politics, atheism, and just general ranting about whatever gets my goat.  And yeah, occasionally bikes.

Please drop in and welcome our first Ninja to the team.

If you would like to join the blogroll, click here.

Technorati tags: Atheism, The Atheist Blogroll