Friday, September 18, 2009

Russian Standard St. Petersburg Vodka

vodka I friend brought me a bottle of Russian Standard St. Petersburg Vodka from his trip to Moscow. He insisted that this was the vodka of his youth. He said it was an everyday vodka that I would enjoy. I thanked him and stuck it in my freezer to get it nice and cold. My son and I tried it tonight.

A quote from my son Jon, “I really don’t like vodka now”.

I said, cough, couch, “Ouch.”

It’s not the best vodka I’ve ever had, nor is it the worst either. I’ll stick with my Ketel One  for now.

After our taste test it was a round of Rock Band. We played James Brown, Sex Machine. Let the weekend begin.

A note to my confused readers. I write about whatever I feel like on Deep Thoughts. Vodka yes, music, yes, religions yes…

Technorati Tags: ,