Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New salty chocolate

Despite harassment from my disc golf buddies, I attended an indy craft show in Long Beach over the weekend put on by the good folks at Hand Made Brigade. Besides picking up some outstanding ceramics, I found some yummy chocolate. The C Salt Gourmet puts out a sea salt encrusted mixture of chocolate goodness that I find wonderful. I’m not a big chocolate or sweats eater. In fact, I don’t ever go out of my way for the sweet stuff. But the salty sweetness of her pistachio cherry chocolate with sea salt & caramel hooked me on the first taste. It really is too bad she does not sell and ship from her website. You’ll have to visit her booth and the next show or stop in at one of the shops that sell her chocolate.

I did not have the presence of mind to take any photo’s. I was too busy saying “Ooh, tasty.”

She has a blog: Hand Made With Love.

Technorati Tags: ,,