Monday, November 15, 2010

Introducing Cryptonaut-in-Exile

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Cryptonaut-In-Exile.

Hello, I'm cdogzilla, author of Cryptonaut-In-Exile. I'm an atheist who has been blogging for over ten years. Atheism is by no means all I blog about; however, I believe passionately that secularism is a crucial element of our Constitutional democracy and that our pluralistic society is, and has been, perpetually at risk. Whether it's today's Tea Baggers wondering aloud where exactly in the Constitution the words "separation of Church and State appear?" or the old "Christian Nation" canard, there needs to be a steady, broad-based opposition to these mistaken (and malevolent) claims. I'm happy to be part of a community of secularists who share that commitment.

Now, in addition to secularism and progressive politics, I'm also into sci-fi (Kim Stanley Robinson, Star Trek, Doctor Who), movies, TV, music (Yo La Tengo, Dropkick Murphys, Billy Bragg), the social web, and sports (Red Sox, UConn) so those interests are reflected in the blog as well. I'm a father of twins who relocated from Rhode Island to North Carolina; many of my posts are about exploring and adapting to my new home state.

If you do end up visiting and decide to add my feed to your reader, or put me in your blogroll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Thank you!

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll