Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Were you raped by a demon?

If you are a Christian then by definition you believe in the supernatural. Besides believing in God, there are the Angels, and of course, the fallen to believe in too. Satan and his demonic minions are a scary bunch, but if you believe part of it, you must believe all of it, even the nasty demon bits. It’s the part of religion that always made me shake my head in wonder. I never did buy in to the Satan and his minions are after your eternal soul story line, even when I was a fervent Christian.

demon2I came across an article by Michael Stone called, Christian evangelists warn demon rape might turn you gay

Theatre of the absurd: Christian evangelists warn of the dangers of being raped by sexual demons, claiming that sometimes these demons lure people into homosexual behavior.

Charisma Magazine reports that those who minister to people in occult bondage say demon rape is real, and a fairly common occurrence.

Say what? If a demon rapes you in a dream, you turn gay? Demon rape is common? What kind of nonsense is this?

For nearly two decades, Contessa Adams felt as though she had no power against the demonic violators of her body. She felt trapped in secrecy and shame and knew that the demons tormenting her wanted things to stay that way.

But God had another agenda for Adams when she found Christ in 1979. The former stripper has a ministry through which she exposes one of Satan's darkest secrets—sexual demons.

Source: Can You Be Raped by the Devil?

Saten’s darkest secrets are sexual demons that come to you in your sleep and make you gay. What? This theory is from a former stripper who pimps her life story as a means of making a living? Are people that dumb? Nobody believes this, right?

Show of hands now – how many of you who are gay and lesbians have been raped by a demon? Come on now. Don’t be shy.

Remember – Contessa Adams is simply making this shit up. She has no proof any of this exists beyond her own fictional narrative. She simply packages crap about demon fueled sex fantasies for the simple-minded believers who want to believe the world works by magic, and then sells it to them.  Witches, demons, and zombies… oh my.

"It doesn't fail. Every October somebody [involved in the occult] comes and seeks me out," says Adams, who today is a Christian speaker, author and the director of Love in Action Ministries. "Once you've been in that realm, they spend the rest of your life trying to get you back."

A lady once approached Adams at her workplace, telling her that her ancestors--the French pirates who laid claim to Adams' native country of Dominica--sent her to Adams. Others have been bolder. One woman told Adams she was sent to do a tarot-card reading for her. On the same day, Adams says, the enemy dispatched a witch and a warlock to her.

Source: Delivered From Voodoo's Spell

Speaking of zombies…demons from the The Walking Dead are haunting my dreams. I’m absolutely sure that when the zombie apocalypse happens, I’m will roll around in zombie guts so that I don’t get munched. I dream about it every night. Damn you zombie gut demons! Damn you straight to hell! Pfft.

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up ,its me the ONE AND ONLY ,all I can tell all you unbelievers is that the devil and demons are real ,I usto worship them and work for them ,I was a very evil person ,that belonged to a very well known gang in the city of los Angeles ,I made a pact with them thru my haunt that's a witch ,we called him and he came ,I still remember that horrible smell that came into the room ,I felt like thousandths of hands giving me a massage thru all my body ,I'm not going to lie ,it felt good ,ever since then I started to see evil faces everywhere and felt like something was following me everywhere ,I started to hear voices calling my name but there was nobody there ,so I made a pact with them started worshiping them thru the star of the devil and blood in the middle of the star ,you know the regular things that they do ,and the demons started granting my wishes ,I started asking for favors and they gave them to me ,drugs ,girls, money ,power ,and many more things ,but there came a time where I was tired of the gangbanging life style ,the drugs ,the partys and all the bad things in my life ,I tried to quit everything by myself and I couldn't ,that's when it got bad ,they started tormenting me with my conscience ,of all the bad things I did in my life I couldn't sleep ,they didn't let me sleep for Many nights ,I felt needles poking my body ,many different pains ,and so many other things ,I tried so many things even going to a catholic church but nothing worked ,so I planed to Commit suicide ,by blasting my head with a 38 special ,I had everything ready ,I felt like there was no way out ,and one day ,a Christian person named Lorenzo came up to me and preached the word of God to me ,and it was like he knew what I was going thru ,he told me that the only one that can beat the devil and his demons is JESUS CHRIST ,then he invite it me to his Christian church ,so I went with him ,and that's where my life changed for ever ,the HOLY SPIRIT filled me up with his love and changed my life ,and JESUS CHRIST freed me from those demons I had ,if your going thru the same thing look for a Christian church ,except the LORD JESUS in your heart as your LORD and savior and he will change your life ,and make all the demons go away ,but you have to be patient very patient and give it some time. God bless you all