Friday, January 17, 2014

Update on pastor Mark Lewis case

There is an unconfirmed report that pastor Mark Lewis bought, used and sold meth when visiting Sacramento. It's an unbelievable twist in an already odd story.

$1,200 is what John Maes claims he used to charge for two ounces of meth along West Capitol Avenue in West Sacramento.

On his list of customers, he says, was Vacaville Pastor Mark Lewis.

“It was probably about 1:30 a.m. when I met him a few months back. He told me he was looking to buy some meth,” Maes said. “He told me he had a church in Vacaville and told me he usually makes some side money.”

During an interview with FOX40 Tuesday, Maes admitted that selling drugs to anyone, a pastor or not, was not his proudest moment.

“First thing that went through my mind was, ‘he’s lying.’ I mean, a pastor coming to West Capitol Avenue, and he’s selling meth out of the church? That can’t be,” Maes said.

Source: Former Drug Dealer Claims to have Sold Meth to Vacaville Pastor

The only person less reliable than a pastor is a drug dealer. We have both is this story. I’m calling it a race to the gutter.