Friday, May 20, 2016

I am immediately skeptical

Black Lives Matter activist Charles Wade was arrested and charged with human trafficking. The official story claims he was pimping a 17-year-old out of a Howard Johnson Inn hotel room in Maryland. The evidence, as presented in The Daily Caller, seems substantial. Wade’s story, which paints a different story, also seems plausible.

I have a problem though… I’ve become jaded. I don’t trust the official story because Charles Wade has fought the good fight on behalf of Black Lives Matter and frankly, I think entrapment is possible. But Wade also seems… like he is full of it. Painting himself in his own self effacing statements as, too trusting. Wade also has a history that leads one to believe he plays loose with the law.

I’ve learned a few things over the years, but not enough to stop me from reading 20 articles and posts, plus comments. My conclusion, Wade is in trouble and likely going to jail, plus the world is full of racists. The comments on each article are horrifying. What is the truth? I can’t wait to see how this plays out.