Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Scott Baio is a Christian hypocrite

In my imagination, I do not see Jesus setting around with the Apostles talking about Mary (the prostitute) as a cunt. I just don’t see it. It runs exactly opposite to the what Christianity is supposed to be. Yet, we see clear examples of hypocritical behavior on the part of Christians, especially those with a political bent who happen to be Republicans; Scott Fucking Baio for example.
This exchange between MSNBC’s Tamron Hall and Scott Baio today (Tuesday) the day after Baio speech at the RNC.
Hall: Let’s talk about your speech. I know you said you went to church and talked about your religion. One of the things that caught my eye was this tweet you sent out July 10, a photo of Hillary Clinton standing in front of the word “count.” the o is blocking, so it appears she is standing in front of the c-word. 
BAIO: Right. 
HALL:: Did you think about that in church when you tweeted it out? 
BAIO: I just put it up there. 
HALL: I’m just asking, you’re writing your speech in church, you talk about religion coming back to this country and us having a moral barometer. Where was your moral compass when you put a photo of a woman which you disagree politically and that’s fine…
I just put it out there.” - What the fuck? Baio sent a tweet with a photo of Hillary Clinton which clearly paints her with the offensive and un-Christian word, cunt. Baio takes no ownership for his action.
BAIO: Tamron, you can look at that any way you want. It’s the word count, which she is standing in front of. I just put it up there. There is no commentary, I didn’t call her anything. And the fact that you question my faith…
Baio does not see that his actions are hypocritical. In his mind, this is Christianity. It is an insane, form of Christianity too, but it gets worse. He wrote his RNC speech in church. He appeals to his religiosity in one sentence and then later refers to himself as a cigar-smoking guy from Jersey as an excuse for sending an offensive tweet about Michelle Obama. I can only say wtf so many times in one night. I used like ten on Baio. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not too wise to call the Mother of God a filthy name - she's immortal now... and, ha, what art thou, my naughty-naughty liege? Yes, not too wise, son, if allah you publish is the whorizontal like Isis: where's THAT gonna gitcha when 1-outta-1 croaks? Lemme xx-plain the ticket outta here so you dont fall OFFA the world like Jimmy Hoffa (definitely a lemming):

trustNjesus, bro.
Meet me Upstairs.
Let's getta Big-Ol beer...

Unknown said...

No, sir, TS ELIOT sed that quote you have near your pic.